How can you buy mSpy?
No matter which package you are interested in, either Basic or Premium, to buy mSpy you have to go through a simple 3-step process:
- Go to the mSpy store.
- Choose the plan that interests you and the duration of the contract, then press “Buy now” (you will immediately land on the shopping cart).
- Once you are on the shopping cart, enter your data, select a payment method, accept the conditions and press “Continue” or “Finalize the order”. If you have a discount coupon available, use it before finalizing your order.
After going through the steps indicated above, you will receive a confirmation by email containing the login details of your account. With these details in hand, you have the option to access your own mSpy control panel (mSpyonline.com) and then begin the installation process. For more information, we invite you to read the Frequently Asked Questions and the installation guides.
Details to know before buying
Important factors to consider before buying:
- First, check the compatibility of the device you want to monitor with mSpy.
- Depending on the characteristics you need, choose the corresponding package (video). Carefully check the functions offered by each license and choose the plan corresponding to your needs.
- All licenses have payment options, with different frequencies. You have the option of paying monthly or paying every 3/6/12 months. You must define the payment frequency when selecting the service before arriving at the shopping cart page.
- Each license has a price depending on the characteristics offered and the contractual period (check the previous point).
- After purchasing a license, you have the option to upgrade to a higher plan if your needs change over time,
Check the prices shown in a different currency
As a general rule, prices are displayed in US dollars (USD). If you need to view the prices in another currency, use the following procedure:
- Visit the mSpy store.
- Choose the plan that you wish to see in another currency and select “Buy now”.
- When you arrive on the shopping cart, you can change the currency by clicking the pane in the upper right corner. (Image below)
Terms of payment (updated)
You have at your disposal various payment methods such as credit card, debit card, bank transfer or virtual payment services such as Paypal.
What are the current means of payment?
MasterCard / Visa / American Express / Eurocard / Credit card / Debit card (China) / Bank transfer JCB / PayPal / WebMoney / Cashu / / QIWI / Ukash / Dankort Alipay (Alipay) / Dinner Club / Giropay / UnionPay / Fax / Check / Order form / Cash in 7-Eleven / sofortbanking.com / Family Dollar / Ideal / Electronic check / ACE / Bank note / ACH / Konbini.
Depending on your country of residence, you may have different payment options.
Check if the device you want to monitor is compatible
To use mSpy on the device you want to monitor, you need to install the app, so first, you need to verify that the app is compatible with your device – phone or tablet. In a few words, it is absolutely necessary that the device to be monitored is compatible with mSpy.
Compatible operating systems are:
- iOS: versions between 6 – 8.4 and 9 – 9.1
- Android: versions 4 – Ice Cream Sandwich or higher.
Note: there are no longer any versions of the application available for monitoring computers. mSpy is used only for monitoring mobile devices.
- MAC OS: Lion 10.7, Mavericks 10.9, Mountain Lion 10.8, Yosemite 10.10 and El Capitan 10.11 versions.
- Windows: XP versions of 32, Vista of 32 and 64, 7 of 32 and 64, 8, 8.1 and 10. [LP1]
I’m an IT engineer with 10+ years experience in GPS tracking technologies. This website is my hobby. I’m exploring and reviewing how different phone tracking apps spy on people using GPS and other personal data. I’m writing about how these apps work, the risks you take using them and how you can use them to gain advantage in your business. I’ll be glad to hear back from you, in case you have any questions.